Schockemohle Anatomic Malibu Bridle
Elegance meets function: MALIBU is a noble rolled dressage bridle with an anatomically shaped crank noseband. It also features a unique headpiece that is specifically adapted to the horse’s anatomy. This reduces the pressure considerably in the sensitive areas such as cheekbone and neck; at the same time it allows unconfined movement for the horse’s ears. The comfort of the horse is thereby extensively maximised.
- Anatomically shaped double bridle.
- Rolled parts.
- Curved browband with large crystals.
- Cheek pieces with hook and stud.
- Throatlash adjustable on both sides.
- 100% leather (vegetable tanned), metal fittings.