Pikeur Sheila Dressage Coat
Pikeur Sheila Show Coat is a stunner! Pikeur reached into its bag of design tricks many times to create this gorgeous 4-button show coat for women. This is a beautifully tailored softshell coat in muted navy with an unusual textured black fabric collar. The four buttons have a unique black and white spirograph-style design. Even better, those buttons are actually snaps and they cover a hidden zipper closure. The Sheila Show Coat delivers elegant tailoring and a gap-free secure fit. There are two functional zippered slash pockets.
- Women's jumper coat has traditional double vents and outstanding seams and tailoring for the perfect athletic fit and superb quality. The top of the Sheila coat (covering the upper back and chest) and top of sleeves are lined in polyester.
- The lining is not sewn down on the bottom edge so there's greater air flow.
- The rest of the jacket is backed in vivid cobalt blue that will provide a memorable pop of color over fences. T
- he back vents also have a black & silver piping detail underneath each vent.
- Finished with a small Pikeur metal emblem at the left upper sleeve, Pikeur in silver meallic thread at the right front pocket.
- The Sheila Show Coat hits every mark for a stylish show coat with performance and easy care built in.
- 85% Polyester/15% Elastane.
- Lining Polyester blend.
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle.
- Fasten all closures and wash inside out to protect buttons and zippers. Line dry only.