Flexible Curve Ruler Tape Measure 24"
Flexible Curve Ruler
Ideal for obtaining a "wither Tracing"
- 24 inches / 60 cm length
- Easy to shape
- Holds any curve firmly for accurate drawings
- Convenient inking edges for pen and marker use
Rulers can be mailed or held for in store pick up.
How To Take A Wither Tracing
What you need:
- flexible ruler
- paper or cardboard
- marker or writing utensil
- Make sure horse standing square and on level ground
- Bend the ruler over the horse's withers. The wire will lay 2” behind the horse's shoulder blade. Bend the wire so that it lays over the horse's withers and against the horse's skin.
- Carefully remove the wire so that you do not bend the shape you had formed.
- Lay the ruler onto the paper or cardboard and trace around the inside of the wire. Please note, depending on the size of your horse, you may need to use two sheets of paper.
- Once this is complete, you can fax us a copy of the tracing to 847-381-6110 or email a picture of it to Camille@barringtonsaddlery.com
- Mark two points on your tracing and measure them, include this measurement in your fax or email. We do this to make sure we get a good copy that isn't distorted by either fax or email.